1. "You look like your drawings."
2. "What's that white thing in your fishnets?"
Why....... how embarrassing. A dryer sheet seems to have hitched a ride. Shit.
3. "Are those elevator shoes? I've been thinking about getting elevator shoes to help me look tough."
Dearest Steve; the shoes might add height, but there's no physical matter in the world that would make you look tough. No, no... not even a battle axe.
4. "I wish I was a cute goth. I'm not cute enough to be a cute goth."
Did you notice the dryer sheet that was attached to my tights? WELL DID YOU?!?!?!? I'm a clumbsy gothwannabe at best.
5. "I'm sorry, I know you're still talking, but did you know that your shirt is on inside-out?"
Yes, you see. For the print looks like... like flying hamburgers, I've been told, and I wanted to wear a long-sleeved shirt.
"Oh. I just wasn't sure if it was on purpose. My gay friend buys a lot of his clothes made to look like they're on inside-out."